Friday, September 18, 2009

i damn irritated with mummy phone.. who the hell message her at this hour.. omg!!! crazy!!! just read her message. stupid tesco messsage her..

seriously anyone care to tell me how am i related to this person called puteh ng?? he should at least post a pic on fb.. i dont know who he is or how is he related to me.. but i know he related to me by the surname and he added most of the people i know..


people im back in jb so please message me... jo im back we can spam again.. can someone forward me raymond number.. haha.. i think i deleted it after he complain i spam his phone..

talked to my cousin the other day asked her to adopt me for 6 weeks but she rejected the offer.. she was like since when i need someone to adopt . then i told her i need someone to provide me with accomodation, food, transportation and $$ allowance for shoppping!!! whahaha... but too bad she dont miss me that much to adopt me!!!


i told myself im gonna cut my hair in sept... hmm... still deciding... wanna short like london blonde hair in antm cycle 12.. finish watching gossip girl season 2 with sis. i think i should continue watching antm. i think i stop at cycle 10?


i hate people who make empty promises over and over again..

No comments: