Thursday, September 24, 2009

*Credits to Miss Justina Lee for the pics**

my grandad

mummy and her sisters

i cant sleep again.. and i dont know what time i have to be in the airport but one thing for sure im not staying that long.. maybe get some coffee while im there.. i just love the coffee bean in the airport.. its different..

hmm i kinda miss nikki... haven see her since forever.. that day wanted see her but she didnt want to see me..

ooh sorry T cause i didnt wake you up...

my dear sister.. i thought pn kang died?? no meh?? im at total loss now.. isnt she the lady who was at the hospital because of cancer and pass away?? why is justina still talking about her is there another lady called pn kang in your school?? ooh or did i mistook what you told me. its aunti chai who passed away instead of pn kang?? o both of them pass away?? omg jo&mitch the ice cream lady pass away!!! so sad la.. no more ice cream ald.. jo rmb?? the thin lady u were scared of..



shit i haven collect my cert.. omg someone remind me pls...

No comments: