Monday, August 24, 2009

tharma izit u??? haha check ur phone. i just sms u on monday!!! hahaha...

omg i cant believe jane woke me up today.. i was damn blur. had fever the previous day..

my convo with jane
jane: jane from xxx
me:hello??
jane: are u still sleeeping??
me:yeah.
jane:wakeup wakeup..
jane:hahahaha
jane: you dont have school today?
me:huh??
jane:wakeup!!!
me:ok i wake up ald
me: huh?? who are you??
jane: jane
me: huh who??
jane: jane from xx
me: ooh..

on sat couldnt talk to yanni cause the guy told me he kinda busy at the moment. now i feel bad.. ok anyone out there who need a job?? come and find me.. must be able commit every weekend and the pay is 6/hr..


last went clubbing on wed.. haha.. the bouncer gave us free entries which we used on fri.. damn cool.. 4 free entries!!! haha me and nikki trick jw into believing we were goin home after she had her wrap.. tried flaming lambo which taste like medicine.. jeff is crazy he light his mouth.. like omg!! clubbin on fri is not the same without our dear wendy..he met us on fri to pass the other two free entries.and he purposely dress down. wear shorts, bring a huge bag and never shave!! he didnt get to see his korean guys!!! his lost anyway


ooh i like haagen dazs already!!! had tiramisu yesterday.. added crepe and two sauces. caramel and choc.. the strawberry look tempting.. hmm gonna ask nikki to go there one day.. we can go for the buffet!!!

No comments: