Monday, August 31, 2009

omg im so tempted to buy the paddington bear.. spore selling rather cheaper.. in msia we had to spend to collect those tiny sticker. accumulate alot of it to change for paddington.. yeah and i force alot of ppl to buy stuff from guardian to help me get the bear. mummy ended up buying alot from guardian.. she stocked up on months of essence of chicken.. omg so tempted buy. nikki stopped me from buying the other day.. mummy was telling me if i want it just buy since she knew i've been eyeing that paddington bear so badly.

haha.. sis love sashimi.. she dont like salmon sashimi. so dad dont have someone to eat with him whereelse i hav sis to share ika and maguro with me.

i think im crazy. the last time i bought 20pairs of eyelash. and this time i bought a dozen. i never take care of my eyelash.. sleep with it whenever im tired or anyhow tear it off. couldnt be bother about my lash when im too tired..

No comments: