Saturday, July 11, 2009

oh gosh. sis been stealing from me.. she asked for my fb password to steal stuff from farm town or happy farm.. but she just told me

sis:eh i play ur restaurant city
me:arh
sis:i change ur clothes
me:ohh
sis:its pink
me:oh
sis:i use ur money to buy stuff for me
me:what??
sis:i bought table, chairs, toilet using ur money
me:what??
sis: eh but i help u level up till blablabla



omg i didnt think she would steal from me but yeah she did..


meet my dear and twin yesterday.. she came to find me to buy her tissue paper!!!! good luck for ur monday paper..

im not dying my hair blueblack after all.. again the hairdresser persuade me out of it..

mummy called the hairdresser
me:blueblack is nice right
him:if you dye blue black you cant change colour
me:blueblack is nice right
him:but its hard to change colour unless
me:u bleached??
him:unless u cut it off or yeah bleached
me:blueblack is nice right?
him:yeah blueblack is nice, very young innocent looking
me:mummy u see he also say nice
him:BUT the blue can only last for a week. and after u wash ur hair u cant
wear white top. cause the water will be blue..

No comments: