Friday, July 17, 2009

i had hard rock the other day
all michael fault for not wanting me to reserve a table
he planned to go there earlier for the table
his wise decision made elaine wait and starved for 1 hr
before we could get the table
after my briefing and cya meeting ended

why hard rock??
cause he owe me a birthday meal
and i choose hard rock
he didnt object to my choice
cause he know im high maintenance

oops i forgot to thank him for the meal
must remember to thank him soon

omg!!! crazy greedy hungry evelyn ordered too much





omg having a party in a service apartment is superb!!!! hahaha...

jessy had her 21st on thurs


we pillow fight

then i slept
because i was too tired
and the bed was so comfy
to not sleep

then we camwhore again
since we had a nice room

haha.. my legs look thin

No comments: