Sunday, September 06, 2009



ooh went to nikki work place!! omg some of the dogs are so so cute.. omg alot of dogs.. saw someone rather familar.. his hair and tattoo!!! he stare at me too but im not sure whether he who i think he is!! nikki was telling me i should ask him whether he from where i think he is..


bus ride to the place was horrible.. motion sickness. argh!!!


then went to sweet escape the on friday.. feel bad if i didnt go cause qiyuan asked me to go.. and michael offered to drive me there.. got jw to go too!! reached sp saw alex with mark. was shocked to see mark..asked him "how come u're here?" his reply they "said some must come event!!" yup all got cheated.. everyone is there because of dhanish.. qiyuan go for dhanish, i go because of qiyuan. all linked. i was bored and eric tried to push me to the front.. but he left me off when he remembered i needed the toilet!!

had a what tomo called a free roller coaster ride.. scared me can.. went to jp. tomo recevied a called from alex. and he bluff alex that we were in the hospital. tomo's leg and my nose are broken.. funny.. then we were telling them we need someone to do our admin paper work. and someone with a card to pay for our bills.. we were like we dont care get a cab and come to raffles hospital.. but he didnt buy our trick anyway.. not fun..

No comments: