Saturday, June 27, 2009



susan, zalina and wj im so sorry for being 1 hour late.. such a bad day woke up late. while getting ready had a call from roger. disturbed him about not being able to multi task he got back at me when i told him i was putting makeup and he wouldnt hang up!! he even ask me so how ur makeup? still putting on or finish? but he let me blame him for being late!!! haha.. he damn nice k..

forgot to bring my ezlink card. had to go back to get it. then something was wrong with the train. keep stopping.. wj even asked me to walk over from city hall. lucky i didnt zalina cause she would ask me get a cab to bugis..

meet them in front of some mosque. they brought me to some cafe.. damn cool.. forced wj to treat us fries and chips.. surprise him with the bday cake. and he super blur he didnt even realise it was his birthday song playing. i even tried to sabo him but he just wont sing!! oooh then the live singer sang me and susan favourite song jason mraz "i'm yours"!!!

**ps we just joking its not real..**
found a potential husband for zalina!!! wj asked me what i wanna be? then i cant think of any occupation then i was like taitai?? then zalina was like yeah!! haha.. and she wanna marry a pilot!! found the pilot she just need to grab him!!! omg i didnt know B was getting his pilot training!!! omg damn cool..



ooh zalina look good in her outfit

i told wj that i thought he suffering from brain damage cause he asked join them.. its pretty weird since we dont get along. and he dont understand me.. one time he was on the phone and i had a phone call too. zalina thought me and him call each other.. omg like as if i have nothing to do.. haha.. but wj kinda know me well.. and he know i dont mean everything when we start bickering like always

catch a bus to clarke quay!! oooh!!! i went there alone k!! bravo for me!!! didnt get lost!!! haha.. thanks to susan for helping me check the bus number and flagging the bus for me.. when i was in clarke quay got a call from qiyuan asking me for direction.. of all people he would call me for direction? damn funny!! Forgot to take a picture or QiYuan belt.

went to michael's penthouse, he wanted to go there. at least qiyuan saw some nice fishes.. after that headed to rebel(michael treating us the entrance fee to compensate for his penthouse)..me and elaine dont want to go rebel. asked the guys to join eric's group if they wanna go rebel.. plan to go zouk the guys prefer to walk than drive.. cab queue fricking long. so tried our luck in attica!!! woohoo!!! i had fun!! i finally didnt offend or pissed anyone off.. and F finally layan me!! althought he call me busybody (i helped someone to open the can!! please la im being helpful k) Y said he will take care of me and elaine!!

saw Y when i pass attica i called him. he asked us something. cant really hear what he was asking told him we were planning to go in.. he brought us in.. all 4 of us.. cause he thought the guys were our bf..when Y saw me and elaine alone he asked us where the guys? our answer: pergi cari perempuan lain.. me and elaine feel guilty so asked Qiyuan to dance with girl and we leave them alone. QiYuan taste is hard to find.. i didnt see the China girl.. Damn scary when the bangla followed us. elaine told qiyuan and lucky he blocked the bangla away from us..

anyway i think F is up to something because he treating me well.. first he didnt layan me as usual but after a while his attitude changed. . like really did layan me and answer my question .. omg i thought he was younger than me but he older!!! he look 18 or 19.. he even said he will treat me next time when we go pub.. maybe he saw Y talking to me and doing his usual hitting me when im not expecting it greeting.. F is weird.. when i opening the 2nd can he gave me a cup, i return the cup, he thought i wanted ice he gave me ice without complaining or rolling his eye or giving me the face..

Sorry la elaine for being the baddie to help me.. its all somebody fault for not helping us. If QiYuan was there instead of somebody you wont be the baddie...

Y checked my makeup again. he said its still too much.. but i applied less makeup..




Our new chauffeur
He used the long way cause we went to the wrong road twice.
so went to woodland only off to jurong east...
Finally found someone to backed me up about Michael driving
His mum damn cute..




No comments: